Friday, January 06, 2006

The Weekend

Ah, time off again is here. I'm very glad that I don't have to work tomorrow. This is only a small satisfaction from an otherwise very long week. Winter is back today. We saw some snow and it got quite cold. My car doors were frozen this morning as were my windshield wipers. Once I got inside the car, I still had to get all of the ice of the windows (well, most of it). That's a great way to start the morning. I think it was Mother Nature's way of getting even.

Otherwise, the day was busy as usual. At least there weren't any new developments. Sometimes it helps just to be able to coast through busy without having the drastic ups and downs. I could use a few more of those.

I hope you guys all have a great weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

I had to scrape my windows back in November-- once.

Saturday, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Glad to see things are well with you. I'm off to read ya. later.

~ James

Saturday, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

okay. I'm stuck in the warp zone! please somebody help! I'm inside your computer screen!

Approve me fast! Or I might not ever get out!

Saturday, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Vickie said...

Billy,

Must be nice. November, huh? Once, huh?

Saturday, January 07, 2006  
Blogger Vickie said...

James,

Sorry you got stuck, but I'm very happy to see you here.

Saturday, January 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home