Saturday, January 07, 2006

Behind the Times

So here we are at the end of the first week of the new year. I haven't caught up on the poetry I was supposed to write and the only story I wrote was based strongly on a journal entry I read. Of course, I did get two days out of it, but still. Sorry, Angie.

During the week, we tend to be so busy that we often don't have time to think about how we feel or what's going on. Come the weekend, we have less rigorous activity and a less defined schedule. We find out just exactly how tired we are and how much we've been abusing ourselves. I've been under the weather today. I'm not terrible, I'm just not great. And, I'm not terribly motivated either.

Hopefully, this slump will pass. I'm going to call it the winter blues for the moment. Too bad winter is only a couple of weeks old. But, it isn't too late for Christmas. I finally got my hands on "Christmas with the Kranks." I think the book was better, but I did enjoy the movie. We watched it last night. I thought that Spike sounded older in the book. I do like Tim Allen, though.

Happy Saturday, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home