Friday, December 30, 2005

The Year is Almost Over

The year is almost over and so is my vacation. I don't go back to work until Tuesday, but Monday is the actual holiday. I didn't accomplish half of what I wanted to while I was off. I probably didn't accomplish half of what I wanted to this year either. Next year, though, shows all kinds of promise.

The nice thing about new years is that it is almost a starting over of sorts. It is a new start for so many things. The only problem is that it all deals in time and time has a habit of getting away from us. We do what we can and make the best of every opportunity. That is what we have to do.

In the meantime, there's still time this year to do some of the things we have put off. There's also still time before the postage rates go up to do some of the things we should do. Sounds like I have some work to do.

Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home