Thursday, December 15, 2005

Winding Down

I've got four more days of work this year and so much to do yet. I hope I last that long. My temporary help ends tomorrow. We originally hired them for two weeks and have kept them for a month and a half. They were a big help. Unfortunately, a lot of the stuff we have to do ourselves.

Every day, I seem to run out of time. There's so much to do even after I get home and not enough time. I'm getting to bed late almost every night because we've discovered a new puzzle. Sudoku is so much fun; but, we've had a couple of doozies. My apartment may get cleaned before the holidays. My shopping definitely will get done and the wrapping. The decorating, we'll see.

In the meantime, I'm so ready for this vacation. I'm tired. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home