Monday, December 26, 2005

'Tis the Season

Christmas is over for the most part. We have a gift exchange with out-of-towners on Wednesday and a Holiday Open House on Thursday. I don't mind being done for the year except that I have lost my writing topic for the moment. Because of Billy's 30 Days of Christmas, most of my work for the last month has been along that theme. I feel I'm done some good work over the past month.

I'm not sure what is in store for the future. It will be going back to not having a clue what I'm going to write until I sit down to do it. On the one hand, it keeps the creative juices flowing to just sit and write. On the other hand, it was nice to have a little bit of direction. Maybe I should start some monthly themes.

I enjoy my time in my blog. Christmas Eve was the first day I've missed since I started this blog. I posted after midnight that night. Therefore, Christmas Day became less urgent. I will forgive myself for missing on the holidays, though, since I have been here every other day. I was only mildly distressed to find that I could not change the date on my entry. I tried.

I hope everyone had a great holiday. Happy New Year to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home