Tuesday, December 27, 2005

On Blogging

As much as I complain about lack of readers, I have had almost 300 visitors this past month on this blog. While my other two blogs are far, far behind, I'm not terribly upset by that. I, of course, owe so much to Billy Jones for his links on my Christmas stories. So, thank you, Billy, for the boost this past month. It has indeed been a memorable holiday experience in my little corner of blogsphere. You can visit Billy at Billy the Blogging Poet. If a few of my new visitors return, this month will pay off quite nicely.

I have seriously neglected my poetry blogs lately. I'm two pictures behind in the Pic of the Week at Moontown Cafe. And aside from the Round Robin, I haven't written much in the way of regular poetry for quite some time. The Robin will start up again after the new year. Maybe a break was what I needed. Only time will tell.

Have a good night, all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

Thanks. I enjoyed your stories.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home