Thursday, December 29, 2005

Almost Over

The year is almost over. I'm seriously hoping this coming weekend will be much more relaxing than it has been around here. Our out-of-towners are leaving tomorrow. That just leaves the normal laundry and grocery shopping to get done. I have already decided that we're doing New Year's dinner at home. I'm going to made my Swedish Meatballs. I've only been making them for his birthday the last couple of years. It should be good.

The CD-RW/DVD-Rom is doing somewhat better than it was yesterday. It plays CDs great and I can now burn them. DVDs play a little strange, but I do have volume on them today which I did not yesterday. In the process, I completely destroyed my sound drivers and had to get them back. Then I ended up with a Windows Protection Error that wouldn't even let me boot. I swear, one of these days, something is going to get installed on this computer without taking hours, days, and weeks to do it.

I hope you all have been having a wonderful week. We've been in the upper 30s and low 40s for the past week. I was hoping to get some bad weather out of the way while I didn't have to drive to work in it. Not gonna happen or so it seems. Have a great night, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home