Saturday, October 15, 2005

Weekend Trivialities

The days are already getting shorter and I'm left with the dream of sleeping. However, when I do have the opportunity to sleep, it is never as good as I imagine it will be. Naps are a wonderful concept, but I stopped taking them since I'd rather do my sleeping at night. Some days, though, they seem like a real good idea.

I don't like going to work in the dark. Before long, I'll be coming home at close to dark as well. I do believe, though, that we will still be changing the clocks this month. I think that changes sometime next year. It will be strange not doing the April/October thing then. Talk about confusing everyone when they do that.

I was up early this morning for an appointment. If it hadn't been quite so windy, it would have been a beautiful day. As much as I look forward to weekends, they can be tedious. Some weekends require appointments since working five days a week doesn't give too much of an opportunity. Laundry and grocery shopping are a must as well. I do some laundry during the week, but my clothes get done on Saturday.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much, laundry and shopping keep me moving. On Sundays, I resemble a snail with as much moving as I do. I should be ashamed of my Sundays, but we all have to vegetate sometime, right? Now, if vegetation were a bit more productive, I'd be a real happy camper.

Enjoy the almost full moon guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home