Monday, October 10, 2005

Hodge Podge

I sometimes admit that I watch too much television. Too many years of Xfiles showed up last night in my posting. I didn't have a topic and latched onto some scenarios that were relatively fresh in my mind. And, wouldn't you know it...Billy the Blogging Poet linked to the post. That just made my day.

I've been up at Zygote in my Coffee since October 3. If you'd like to see Pick Up the Pieces, it is currently number 26 in this issue. Also in this issue are such names as John Sweet and D. B. Cox. I feel I'm in good company here. It'll only be up for a few more days, so if you want to see it, get moving!

And, of course, I'm quite thrilled that The Marvelous Garden has been in full bloom lately. There are even some wonderful links within the works that lead to other works by the same author. I have had many wonderful stroll's through Patry's garden lately.

Every Friday, I made sure to stop and get my Friday Funnies from the Rambling Redhead. I cut and paste them to the two favorite men in my life every week. I enjoy these too.

Stop by and check some of these people out. And, of course, the focal point of my blog surfing always starts at Poetic Acceptance. I think I pass through there a dozen times a day reading and checking for replies on comments. And, she has the greatest links to most of the people I read in blogspere.

8 Comments:

Blogger Patry Francis said...

Vickie, I stopped by to see what was happening on your writing blog, and I saw this link to mine! Thanks so much for this, and for your frequent visits. I always appreciate the thoughtful and thought provoking comments you leave behind.

Now I'm heading off to Zygote in my Coffee to read your piece.

Thanks again.

Monday, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Patry Francis said...

Just back from reading your poem. Very powerful and haunting work.

Monday, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I really just wanted to say hello, to check on my friend.

But now I'd like to ask a question:

do you sometimes admit it, or do you sometimes watch too much television?

I'd bet on the latter.

Be well. Love, be free.

later.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

Patry,

Thanks for visiting. I always enjoy my visits to your blogs.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

James,

I only sometimes admit it, but I'm sure I do watch too much. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I think (and hope) this means you're doing better.

Be well.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

Hola amiga! I really thought I commented on this when I was here earlier... guess I really am losing my mind. Thanks for the linkage - glad I have links to the places you want to be!

Call me a poetry portal ;)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

The reason I mentioned that was the wording in the first sentence of this post sounded a bit scrambled.

It just sounded like you might have meant:



I admit that I sometimes watch too much television.

I’m probably wrong; I often am.

I’m doings better. Yes!




Harvest time is here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

James,

Well, scrambled was good in this case. It made you comment. Glad you're doing better.

Erin,

You're not losing anything. Trust me.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home