Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Drain Pain

My kitchen drain has been slowing down lately. I attacked it with both a plunger and drain cleaner yesterday. After thinking about it, I determined the cause of the clogs. For months now, I have been drowning these tiny black bugs in the sink. They are kind of crunchy when you put your finger on them and they cling. They seem to fly, too, but spent the majority of their time attached to surfaces.

I can't tell you how many of these things have gone down the various drains in my home. I've decided that these things are banding together within my pipes and growing larger by the day. The drain becomes clogged because they have banded into a size too large to come back the same way they entered. But, they are learning.

Every time they fail, they are learning what does not work. It won't be long before they return as a giant blob to haunt my life. Of course, each time they fail, my drain must invariably become clogged. I will be armed with the plunger and the drain cleaner whenever the need arises.

These little mites should know not to mess with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home