Thursday, September 15, 2005

What's Next?

I just found out that these pictures are not even Katrina. They are still cool.


Now we have Ophelia (not pictured) doing damage to the east coast. Are we living in an aquarium or something? Sure seems like some of the country is. This is like a traveling pain; you know the ones, they move depending on their mood. The minute you think you know where your pain is, it shifts to another location.

I got some pictures of Katrina in email today. What a sight! If I can get them downloaded, maybe I'll post one. And, if I get inspired later, I'll make a real post. Or, maybe I'll post them all. I only wish I knew who credit was to go to. This one looks like it has a lot of anger in it.
This one looks like an alien space craft is beaming up everything in its path.
Lord help anyone in the path of this thing.
The sky is on fire. Amazing.
It does look like some monster of a being came out of the sky and decided to gobble everything it its path. Too bad there was so much backwash associated with it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Yes, I know. It's times like these that have me second guessing what truth really is. I feel a write. Later.

Thursday, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

God They're GORGEOUS!

The mother in me would run like a fool if Katrina had heaaded toward us - Hell, even if Ophelia had been a threat, and it's not nearly as big or strong...

But the storm lover in me would have wanted so badly to stay, to see things like this in person.

Beautiful.

Thursday, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

Erin, I think I understand.

Thursday, September 15, 2005  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

Like a warrior godess, alluring but fierce.

Friday, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home