Sunday, September 11, 2005

Four Years Later

Here we are at the fourth anniversary of that horrible day. For the last four years, I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop. Maybe it already has. It just didn't make as much noise as the first shoe falling.

I was going to repost September Mourn today. Instead, I'll just refer you to the link under short stories. I recommend the read. It gives a view of what I think happened in the towers that day. If you don't do anything else today, read the story and put yourself in their places for just a moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger e said...

Just stopping by to say hello. Hope all is well.

Sunday, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thank you so much for stopping. All is well. I hope the same goes for you.

Sunday, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

I will read it . . . again. I try not to think too much about it. My empathy knows no limitations; sometimes that's a good thing, and other times . . . .

Sunday, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

James,

I know you've read it. If it is too painful, please don't do that to yourself.

Sunday, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home