Friday, September 09, 2005

Catch Up

I hope everyone read the story about the six-year old boy in New Orleans that took charge of six kids. This kid just took charge after getting separated from his parents. One of the kids he was in charge of was only in diapers! For the moment, you can read the story here Yahoo News. It warms the heart.

I should have the details of my four-day, five-night trip on Monday. The radio station is still putting together the values so that the 1099 I am required to sign is correct. In the meantime, it is a couples exclusive stay at the Whitehouse European Villa of Sandals Resort in Jamaica. There are 360 rooms in this villa. Supposedly access to this villa comes with access to the other six villas as well. (I found the cache on the web.) In the meantime, I'm still waiting for the DVDs as well.

Persistence can sometimes win the day. Other times it can really piss a person off. I just used this word in an email to a friend and thought it was appropriate to throw in here. If you're having a not so great day, even persistent little cute things can become a major irritant. Persistence in getting someone's attention can be construed as stalking. Persistence in email could be considered spam. Persistence in sales tactics is just plain irritating.

Have a good weekend all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

you know, I heard a vague version of this tale, which ws totally twisted. . . but this is the first time I've actually read the whole true story - THESE are the things we should be worried abut - the people, the kids, the pets - the LIVES.

Friday, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home