Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blah

I've run out of time. It is too late to do a good job with this post. Most of the day was like that though. When I'm at work, I want to work! I don't want to stare at a screen and wait for what comes next. I want things to move. It will do that one day.

I did write while I stared. I just can't quit the pic of the week. One thing got done. Oh, boy. And, yes, I'm on the small words kick since SHE did it. I've been asked to write more on a piece I did. I played with that some, too. It may not get off the ground. But I spoke of them as old friends, these made up parts to my tale. Weird how you get to know them.

The trip is still up in the air. This tax thing is the pits. It seems I have a year to take it, so that's fine. I have four or so months to look good. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home