Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My News for Today

I just learned that the poem I wrote for the fourth anniversary of 9/11 will be published in Zygote in my Coffee on 10/3/05 (issue 49). I wrote Pick Up the Pieces back in April in order to have a submission for the Book of Remembrance . The Book of Remembrance has ceased publication but previous editions are still available online. I appeared in both the second anniversary ( Issue 6) and the third anniversary ( Issue 7). I was sorry their work would not continue.

What was amazing about this submission is that it only took four days to receive an answer. I was impressed. It doesn't bother me that only one of the three poems submitted was accepted either. I'm very pleased.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommyleek said...

Wow Vickie!

That's really great! Between you and Erin, I'm in the company of some really famous folks... or at least some really great poets. :)

Good job.

Thursday, August 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home