Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's Late

I don't feel as if I have time for a serious blog session tonight. I've been working on a sonnet for the past few days and want to see if I can finalize it today. It is bad enough that they actually have me rhyming again, argh!

I have the question of the day, though. I was checking out prices on the pants I wear for a girl at work. They happen to be on sale until Saturday for $24.99 a pair. I thought I'd check out the price on the jean shorts. They are not on sale. Why is it that shorts that are just short cost $19.99? And a full pair of pants that are long costs $24.99? It doesn't make sense!

However, I suppose that the top of the shorts or pants do take up most of the work in the construction of the pants. The legs of the pants are simply more material. In other words, one needs to get the basics down. After that, what we write might only add small value to the piece. I rather liked that analogy even if I didn't like the price of the shorts!

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

I cannot friggin believe we're now in danger of spam in our BLOG COMMENTS!!!! I swear there must be steam coming out of my ears right now. Assholes!!! So how are ya, V? Lol.

Friday, August 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home