Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Intermission 2

That's all I have on the colony. I have two more chapters in book three about Emma. It is long, yes, but I really like the story. I may have mentioned it before but this was the first short story that I'd written since high school. It is actually a pretty big endeavor for a first story. Maybe somewhere in my subconscious, I thought I was writing the great American novel. By the way, if I wrote anything in high school, I don't remember it.

I added a small bit to the second book before I posted it. I also added something to Emma's book. Those two chapters will be coming up in the next couple of days. There actually could be more to Emma's story although I don't think it really needs a whole lot. The real kicker is that there should be a fourth book.

A fourth book would, of course, be about Jim and Emma being reunited in the colony and their adventures working together. I haven't decided if I have the energy to write this. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home