Thursday, August 11, 2005

Blog Jumping

I've recently added two blogs to the list that I visit on a regular basis. I'm beginning to understand, though, the temptation to visit without saying anything. I seriously try not to do that but sometimes commenting would be so lame it is better not to say anything. I hate that.

I have several regular readers from New York and I have no idea who they are. I have another from Manassas, Virginia. Again, I have no clue. I'd like to take this moment to say hello, though. Hello, guys, thanks for reading and coming back. I do appreciate the support. Also, hello to the Philippines. I have a reader on Contraptions from there.

I guess as long as people keep coming back I'm doing something right. I sure can't tell by comments. That has always been a problem for me. I like comments. I like to hear from people even if they disagree with me. I'd like ideas for future posts as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home