Saturday, August 06, 2005

Believe it or Not

I'm working on the fourth book of Night Lights! I actually know how it is going to end. I'm thrilled. For anyone that has suffered through the reading of this monstrosity, it is almost over. I wrote several paragraphs today and should be able to polish it off in another page or two. I'm very pleased.

I often wonder, though, whether I'd be better off limiting my writing. So far I've included poetry, short stories, and articles. In the articles, I include the reviews I have written. I try to weigh them against each other but don't really know if that's possible. All of it is the written word. I don't think I could do one form without dabbling in the others. This is just something to think about.

Any way, I'm off to see how much I can add to the final chapter. Have a great weekend, one and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home