Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ant Nonsense

It was one of those days where you just want to come home and go to bed for about a year. Instead, you need to make dinner, eat dinner, and provide some semblance of intelligent life to the mixture. It really wasn't a bad day; it was more of a frustrating one. Frustration can lead to lack of motivation at times.

Sometimes you feel like you're all alone in the world. There can be ten people in the room, but you're alone. You'll be home and you want to go home. You want to be in a better place mentally and emotionally. I suppose it is another way of saying you want whatever is going on at that moment to stop.

I want to hide under the grass and wander my days away. With my luck, though, I'd be the ant that got stepped on. If I look up from my vantage point on the dirt, the blade above me would be the trees of my jungle. A clover might resemble a palm tree without the fruit of the coconut. Sticks and pieces of bark would be my bridges over dangerous terrain. And, that head of lettuce is my mountain. Oh, what a view from up there!

Have a good evening all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home