Saturday, July 23, 2005

Update

It feels good to have those two stories wrapped up. The poetry seems to be taking a siesta. That's okay, I guess. Maybe responses can catch up with creativity. We're still waiting to hear from many editors. In the meantime, some pieces have be submitted to other sources. I figured, since everyone is taking their own sweet time, I can still say sorry this has been accepted elsewhere.

It is time for another project. Maybe it is time to revisit Night Lights and figure out how that ends. I haven't looked at it in awhile. I don't think there are really too many options open for the ending. I just have to become reacquainted with Jim and see how I feel about him now.

This story has been through several rewrites, but any and all suggestions would be welcomed. I will probably post it in several pieces since it tends to be long. I feel it is a very good story and worth the read. It is decided, then, Night Lights will become our focus for the next few days or so. Hopefully, the latest revision is the one that is posted on my web site and it won't be too difficult to transfer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Sheesh, do you ever take a break? I'd never write a thing if I imposed all these deadlines and assignments for myself!

You make me tired lol :P

Saturday, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

I always did like a challenge. Sorry to wear you out.

Sunday, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home