Monday, July 18, 2005

Storms

We've had storms coming and going tonight. I turned the computer off earlier just to be on the safe side. The only thing more irritating that the recurring storms are dead people that won't die. Have you ever noticed that all of the scary movies are based on this premise. Either the monsters are already dead or they are immortal.

We weren't even watching a scary movie. Pirates of the Carribean is a Disney film, I think. But the pirates were skeletons. How disgusting. This was actually the second time I'd seen it and it runs a bit long for my taste. And, as late as it is, I've got a pesky fly in my house that I've been chasing around. Flies think they are smarter than we are. Right now he's either very dead or very irritated.

Some days you just don't win.

5 Comments:

Blogger e said...

What a great entry, V. Made me laugh. I myself was unnerved by how hot Johnny Depp could look in pirate garb and eye make-up. Arrrrrg! Lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you I am not avoiding commenting. Just been doing very short visits online and haven't had time to read everything yet. I will!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

Well, I'm so glad you liked this entry. I call it my "running out of time, get something posted" entry. The blog isn't going anywhere, hon, so take your time. You've got enough on your plate right now.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

I liked Pirates of the Carribean! Enough to buy it even! And yeah Johnny Depp was hot, in a weird dead gay guy kind of way...

Tuesday, July 19, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

Two votes for Johnny Depp, then. He didn't do a whole bunch for me in that movie. Now, the blacksmith/pirate...he was something else.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005  
Blogger e said...

Lol, oooh, V likes 'em young and innocent! :-P

Wednesday, July 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home