Sunday, June 12, 2005

Miscellaneous

I read a wonderful story/poem at MTC today. If it is true, it certainly qualifies as one of those moments that restores your faith in the human race. If you get a chance, you really should read it:

Christmas 1996

It seems that our pic of the week challenges may be back on after a haitus of a couple of weeks. Maybe we can get some inspiration for some new poems. My picture poetry page has been suffering from neglect.

The round robin should be done with its 3rd round now. I posted the final poem on Friday. I haven't heard from anyone on that, but I think these people are offline on weekends.

It turns out the Half Drunk Muse was having some issues. There should be some action there in the next couple of weeks, so keep your fingers crosses for me.

It appears that Cayuse Press has discontinued most of its services. This would mean that there will not be a 4th anniversary edition of the book of remembrance. The previous editions will remain online, though. You can visit that at:

Book of Remembrance

I am in the sixth and seventh editions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home