Friday, May 13, 2005

Years Later

There's no law that says how something must be done. I'm of the opinion that as long as the job gets done and no one gets hurt, it doesn't matter how it is accomplished. Of course, the definition of hurt is relative.

I've finally got some constructive feedback on some poetry I wrote last month. I copied the comments into an email to myself just so that I wouldn't lose them. I was actually ready to believe there was nothing wrong with the poem. I'm so glad I had a second set of eyes looking out for me.

I've gone back and revised or re-written poems from my high school days. Once I knew how wrong they were, it was relatively easy to pick up where I left off all those years ago. Hopefully, this last revision will only take me a couple of days rather than a couple of years.

Happy weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home