Sunday, May 29, 2005

Observations

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I was meant to be an observer rather than a participant. I was an observer in Austin's life and I am an observer on the poetry board. Participation would hurt a whole lot more. Participation does hurt a whole lot more.

I'm done with being ignored. Of course, I said the same thing in April when I spent the whole month posting these entries that no one was interested in. I'll continue to help where I can, but my work will be kept to my blogs. I think for my own peace of mind, this is the way to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Ah V, I'm sorry you feel like this. I don't blame you, but I wish I could make it better.

Sunday, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

It simply follows yesterday's post. I don't know if I scare people away, or what. I'll deal with it.

Sunday, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home