Sunday, May 22, 2005

Angelfire

Angelfire has a problem with their blog database. It is very frustrating to not know what is going on. If it ever works again, I will begin to transfer by work over here. I dread the whole process. Of course, that is assuming it ever works again. My web pages seem to be fine.

If I lose anything, I will be incredibly upset. I just don't know what else to do. I just read a bit ago that many angelfire members have had their sites deleted without warning. I don't think this is what's going on. However, if the database is not recovered, it may as well be.

We shall see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Welcome to Blogspot! You'll love all the options you have here, all the freedom with your layout - and never having to move your counter again!

Sunday, May 22, 2005  
Blogger Vickie said...

thanks, erin! I'm thrilled.

Sunday, May 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home