Monday, May 09, 2005

Abyss

I have a goal to write something memorable. I'm tired of watching my work sink into the abyss with little will to live. I refuse to believe that my writing is just okay. I definitely need to find a new audience.

I believe the art of writing requires many such adjustments. We may adjust our writing styles, our subject matter, and where we market our finished product. The key is finding the balance in all things. What is it they say, moderation in all things? Curbing what we do may also curb the reactions we receive.

Moderation is not the answer. I say we go for all things whole heartedly. Of course, we may be setting ourselves up for rejection, but consider the possibility of not being rejected. What happens when we are successful? Is that the end? Of course not. Success is only the beginning. Success is something to continually strive for in our lives. If we are successful once, we are likely to want to be successful again.

Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home